Think 20 Summit Global Solutions
+++ As of April 24 press accreditations are now open for journalists.
For enquiries please write an email with your contact details to email@example.com and we will get back to you shortly. Deadline for accreditation is May 10 +++
At a Glance
The Think 20 Summit 2017 – GLOBAL SOLUTIONS
- will provide 20 Global Solutions for the G20.
- is mandated by the German G20 Presidency.
- focuses on G20 topics, such as the digital economy, climate policy and finance, or migration and refugees and convey recommendations and visions by the newly established T20 Task Forces to international policy-makers,
- is research-based, independent, focusing on facts, knowledge and hands-on experience. State-of-the-art research underpins all the sessions.
- draws on the excellent intellectual network of the Global Economic Symposium (GES).
- will be chaired by Dennis J. Snower, President of the Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW) and Dirk Messner, Director of the German Development Institute / Deutsches Institut für Entwicklungspolitik (DIE), who co-chair the T20 think tank engagement group for the German G20 presidency.
- is organized by the Kiel Institute in cooperation with the DIE, the European School of Management and Technology (ESMT Berlin) and the conference department of Tagesspiegel Publishing (part of D.v. Holtzbrinck Media as “Die Zeit”, “Handelsblatt”, and „Wirtschaftswoche“).